I’m The Strictest Parent On The Planet - Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals


She doesn't look like it, as a matter of fact I guess we all thought she was the really loose type, always happy and fun but Omotola Jalade reveals to us that he's far from that in a recent interview.

Speaking with an entertainment reporter recently, the mother of four revealed that her children think she is ‘the strictest parent on the planet’.

"My kids think I am the strictest parent on the planet. I was brought up under very strict parents but I try to balance it. I know the things that really matter and the things that don’t. When you meet my kids you will know that they are well brought up. That’s what gives me the biggest joy,' she said.

Also, Omotola’s hubby Captain Ekeinde has for the first time opened up on the controversy surrounding his 14-year-old daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde.
The celebrity dad said: "I do not know why they would do that but it is just another lesson for the kids to be very careful about what they put out there. Actually, she did it with the intent of exchanging with her friends, not knowing that people will get into her private business. We have told her to take down all the pictures and leave only one."
Few weeks ago, Omotola barked at bloggers who posted photos of her daughter and described her ‘hot and sexy‘.
After much pressure from the media questioning the actress’ parenting skills, Omotola’s daughter deleted a number of the photos which depicted sexuality and profanity.